By signing the rental agreement with All-in car rental Bonaire you agree to the rental conditions as described in this document.
An additional driver must register with All-in car rental Bonaire with a valid driver's license.
This can be done when collecting the car, but also after the car has already been collected.
We have a full is full policy.
You will receive the car with a full tank of fuel and must return the car with a full tank.
If you do not return the car with a full tank, we will charge a fee consisting of the daily price of the fuel and USD 15 in service costs.
You must bring a valid driver's license, passport/ID card.
Condition of the car
Before driving the car, check the car for damage. If you find any discrepancies, you must report them to the location where you rented the car.
This is then recorded in writing. This way you avoid disputes afterwards.
The car is equipped with all the necessities that are required to drive a car in Bonaire.
• Transporting people in return for payment.
• Driving on roads and terrains that are not suitable or prohibited access.
• For transporting too many occupants and/or luggage.
• To tow or push other vehicles, trailers and objects without our permission.
• For transporting material that is dangerous for the car or that makes the car unusable (smell).
• For transporting cargo against payment (except vans).
• To participate in races, rallies and other speed and agility events.
• For violating traffic rules and other illegal purposes.
In the event of unauthorized use, you are liable for any damage, loss and costs arising from this.
The insurance policies you have taken out will lapse, we will confiscate the rental car and terminate the rental agreement.
Breaking the law
In the event of violation of the law (including being under the influence of substances that affect driving ability such as alcohol, drugs and some medicines, exceeding the speed limit) you are personally liable for all consequences resulting from the violation.
We also charge administration costs for fines registered on the basis of the registration number of the rental car.
In the event of an accident, you and any additional driver are insured for the rental car and damage to third parties. After an accident you should always call the road service (+5997010737) and inform All-in car rental Bonaire (+5997018484). You are also obliged to cooperate with us and with our insurers in any investigations and legal proceedings.
You are insured against theft, but you must ensure the safety of the car. All in car rental Bonaire is not liable for misuse or loss of personal property, goods or luggage of the renter, the authorized driver(s) or other users or occupants of the vehicle.
You must park the car in a safe place to reduce the risk of theft and destruction.
Make sure that valuables are never left unattended in the car, always check that the car is NOT locked and handle the keys with care.
You must be able to hand over the keys after any theft.
If not, you will be liable for the full damage and/or loss. If the car or one or more belongings are stolen, you are obliged to inform us and file a report.
You are also required to cooperate with us and with our insurers in investigations and legal proceedings.
If you find yourself at the side of the road with a breakdown, you can call the roadside assistance number, so that we can get you back on the road as quickly as possible. (+5997018484) Breakdown caused by no fault of your own is covered.
We are obliged to rent you a car that is in good condition and that works properly.
In the event of a defect, we provide repair or a replacement car.
We will not be liable for any other losses arising from the car hire unless they are the direct and foreseeable consequence of our negligence or our failure to comply with these rental conditions.
We are in no way liable for lost profits or missed opportunities.
You must use, handle and return the car in accordance with the terms of this rental agreement.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our insurance policies will be void if you or an additional driver fail to comply with these rental terms, if the loss or damage is caused intentionally or through gross negligence.
All in car rental Bonaire is in possession of a copy of the insurance conditions that will be provided at the request of the lessor
Returning the car
You must return the car in the same condition in which we delivered the car, barring normal wear and tear.
When returning the car, it is checked whether the car has been returned in the same condition.
Own risk USD 0.00
Main limitations and exclusions for the USD 0 own risk:
• The tenant is fully liable for all damage not covered by the insurance.
• Driving on a bad/unsuitable road surface causing damage to the underside of the car.
• Driving on the beach causing damage from salt water and/or sand.
• Driving on flooded roads causing damage to the engine.
• Improper use of the vehicle, such as adding the wrong fuel or contaminating the fuel.
• Burnout of clutch and parking brake due to incorrect use.
• Causing damage to the rims by driving with a flat tire.
• Installing parts on the inside or outside of the car without permission.
• Theft when you don't return the keys.
•In the event of a difference in interpretation of the Dutch and English versions of the general terms and conditions, the Dutch version shall prevail.
• The law of the BES islands applies to the general terms and conditions and to everything between All in car rental Bonaire and the rental agreements.
• All disputes that may arise from or as a result of the rental agreement and the general terms and conditions will be decided by the competent court in Bonaire.